Monday, January 4, 2010

The beginning of a new year... or beer.. hmm

Well, this weekend was pretty eventful. It was, of course, the start of a new year. I spent the night at Jodi's house, watching zombie movies and entertaining Bruce, the sweetest baby in the universe :)

I decided on a whim, to go see Sherlock Holmes, and I am very glad I did. It was quite good and I'm hoping they will make a sequel. I was really taken by the story.

I spent last night hanging out with the guys from Vanlade and we had a really good time. It's the first time in a while I've gotten to just be obnoxious, talk about metal, and be around crazy people for a while, and in a good way. Hopefully it will happen again, soon. It's nice to find people who like the same things I like who don't live in another country, haha.

And yeah, I worked, as always, I worked. Luckily we were slow and closed early. WOO!!!!

And yeah, I guess that's it for now. My brain twinkles are needing twinkle sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment