Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Is it a wake up call or exhaustion? I can't really tell...

Tonight, or I guess this morning, I'm very stressed. I just had a really weird and quite nasty dream, which ended up being both a waking dream and paralyzing me at the same time. I don't have those often, and unfortunately, it was about work. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to get from that, only I guess, that I'm stretched way too thin, and I need to do some serious evaluation of my life and what I do and don't do.

I know I need to take better care of myself, but I'm such a lazy bum. Staying up to work on German homework after staying up way too late working on website stuff was probably a bad idea, but it was important to me, and I do feel better that they're finished, at least.

Now I'm just drinking some tea and waiting to feel a little less freaked out by that stupid dream. At least that's all it was, which is reassuring, that nothing real happened, and when I go back to sleep I will be able to coerce myself into peaceful dreams.

Hopefully after my German class I will be smart and do some serious napping to get over feeling so bleh. It's pretty sad when I push myself too hard all week, then have one day to sit around and twitch and feel horrible... I'm going to burn out way too fast if I keep that up.

Oh well. On the bright side, I really enjoy my classes, and I'm doing quite well in my German class, which is a big bonus for me.

Now, I'm going to finish this tea and get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment