Sunday, April 25, 2010

Life thus far...

Well, I got accepted to graduate school. I can now say that with a piece of paper in hand, well, figuratively. I will hopefully take a grad class this summer. I'm really looking forward to getting on with life now.

Hopefully things will work out the way I would like, but I'm not going to freak out if they don't. If I get my wish, I will go to Europe for a while next summer and maybe be able to use that time for graduate credit. It's a long way away, but I'm confident it would go well and give me somem really great ideas for photography and art.

For now, I guess that's it.

Finals are coming up and I have a massive amount of pain in my ears, and yeah... it sucks. I just want it to stop so I can work again and turn my head the correct way.

I'll post some photos of my work later on, when I feel more like a human...

No comments:

Post a Comment