Monday, April 5, 2010

buh.

Spring break is over, and I'm guessing I have accomplished something. If nothing else, I was able to do some reading and take a bit of a break from the horrible terrible internet. Yeehaw.

I'm back in KC now, being quiet and trying to take an inventory of what I need to do today.


Unfortunately change my name and move to a new place where no one can bother me isn't available, which is really sad because right now people just make me angry and frustrated... It's no big deal though, really. It will pass.

Marek's happy I'm home, and I have photos to edit later and see if i need any more. I probably will, I just will have to find an interior I can shoot at without a lot of people around... but that's really about all I feel like saying today.

No comments:

Post a Comment