Saturday, February 6, 2010

Updates or something

Well, for the 0.0 people who read this, this is basically what's going on in my life.

I'm working on a webpage right now, it's going pretty well, even though I'm up way too late for one day.

My main hard drive died on me last Friday, leaving me with a huge hole in all my old data... luckily a lot of stuff IS saved on my older, more reliable hard drive. Woohoo for antiques. Heh. Right now I'm emailing copies of all my files to my email address so I can make sure to have backups. At least I'm being smart this time huh?

Classes are good, I felt bad that I missed too much German this week, but I will make it up.

Snow sucks and I hate it. I'm really tired of white stuff... belh.


Anyway yeah, I did a goofy photo of Vivaldi as a pirate, hehe



There isn't really a point, I just found it amusing and had a good time making it. :D

Anyway, I'm going to go pass out now, so there will be much more later, well, hopefully if I have time. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment