Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Having goals, we all should strive for something

So tonight I decided, not really intending to, that it would be fun to buy 20 Chicken McNuggets.

I'm not really sure why, but I did eat about 19.5 of them in the course of about 6 hours. Marek got some, of course. I think he would have staged a revolt if he was ignored. Will these 19.5 mcnuggets help me in any way, shape or form? Probably not. I have it on good authority that nacho cheese chicken chalupas are the best remedy for any ailment of the stomach, and Code Red Mt. Dew does wonders as well. It's also good if you want the dehydration diet.

Other than that, today's been weird. My German class might be cancelled because of insanely low enrollment, and I had a laptop scare this afternoon. I went to Best Buy, as I do when I'm broke and have a service plan. Apparently the guy who works in the kiosk up at the front has nothing better than to inspect peoples' previously purchased items and put little pink stickers on them, and seems to find the part where nothing will come off. I'm glad I made his day more exciting. It must be liberating to sit in that little spot for 9 hours a day saying hi there to all the passersby.

I got up to the Geek Squad table, and the same guy who is there every single solitary time I've been there was working with several people, so I got sent to customer service to get a receipt printed. Apparently he didn't want me just standing over there. I have nooo clue.

Long story short, I'm not really sure if they did anything, but at least no one griped at me for having a dusty computer on the inside... bleh.

I'd write more, but I'm being inundated by links from people who think I must watch said video RIGHT NOW, and I just want to listen to Deep Purple...


that's all for nao... flerb

No comments:

Post a Comment