Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Oh blimey

This has been an interesting week. It started basically last week when I started packing the last of my boxes, then my parents came up on Friday to help me get situated for the big move. That was a good day, we IHOPped it up, then got the keys to the new place. Unfortunately, we didn't check them both and one was messed up, along with the mail key, but that's being fixed. Yeehaw.

So far things are pretty settled. I haven't unpacked much and my extra room is in a shambles. Sometimes I wish I didn't have so much stuff, because it's a little bit ridiculous. It would be nice to get a smaller place and think wow, I can save some money, but that's the price of doing art and being a packrat.

It has been hideously hot the majority of the move, but I managed to survive. Marek is doing well too, and is being a slug under a chair somewhere right now.


Ooh my god, I think I'm going to watch another Mummy trainwreck, so I'll write more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment