Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Slow news day





Well, not much is going on today yet... I have a cracked tooth that hurts a bit, yet no money, and there are a lot of deadlines approaching. So what do I do? Look up Gamma Ray stuff on youtube... haha.

I feel kind of bad for Kai, doing ninety billion interviews with the same questions that have been floating around since he left Helloween has to get kind of irritating.

I am really not too keen on going outside today. Last time I looked at the weather it said it's only 8 degrees F, and yeah... screw that.

Maybe I should switch to a liquid diet until I get this tooth fixed... owww....

I'm going to try to get some photos of process up here before long, hopefully this afternoon, to show more of what I'm working on right now. I got some cool stuff last night to work with as well. Yeehawr!

No comments:

Post a Comment