Thursday, February 25, 2010

The 1700s Project, Part One...

Ok, here are a couple of my new images from the Marie Antoinette digital project, just to show some ideas. I'm utilizing a lot of Photoshop filter tools, which if done right, aren't stupid looking. Hopefully that's coming across. I'm probably going to work on getting some more photos today, either from my scanner or just my regular camera... I might even see about shooting a roll of film and dropping it off at Walgreens to be processed. I'd rather not though, I'm a bit low on funds right now, as always. Peh.





Clicking on this bottom one will help, the blog frames sort of cut it off.


Also, a huge thanks to Jodi, who took photos of me Saturday night, that was a HUGE help!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Weeeeeeeeee! I'll gladly help you anytime you need me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you!!! I'm so relieved they turned out so well, of course, I knew they would :D You're quite capable behind the lens :D

    ReplyDelete