Friday, July 16, 2010

A completely new take on buttpants...

So, I was binging on Emperor for several reasons, and I came across a really cool bootleg of a show from 1997. I'm embedding one of my favorite tracks, "With Strength I Burn".









And yeah, the buttpants... I'm not really sure how or why Ihsahn wore those pants, but... yeah. It raises some questions in my head. Was there glue involved? Where would you put keys in these converted buttpants? Do they actually qualify as buttpants in the truest sense of the word? I think they do. I'm not really sure how they couldn't since at some points it's hard to tell if there ARE indeed pants ON his butt.

And now, the infomercials have started, and I'm up way too late, but the question will linger... what the hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment