Saturday, July 17, 2010

New Stuff

So, I spent money this past week. It's not exactly a good thing, but at the same time, I'm glad I made some music purchases. Firstly, I bought a copy of Emperor's Live Inferno LP at Ear Waxx, and it is fantastic. :) I'm kind of sad it doesn't have the booklet that was advertised with the CD, but it happens. It sounds great and I really wish I had the chance to see them live.

I also picked up Ensifernum's Victory Songs, which is also pretty cool. I really enjoy them and feel kind of dippy that I never bought an album before, but these things do happen.

Last but not least, I picked up After by Ihsahn (can you see a pattern here?) and it is amazing! I was really impressed, I mean, I knew it would be really cool, but it has a lot of depth and experimentation on it that makes it transcend genre. I also found out that angL is out on vinyl, so I'm going to have to track that down as well.

For now though, I better go back to packing. I have my dishes finished almost, most of them in one big box, but hey, I'm making use of the 15 boxes provided by the moving company. There's no use to put only two or three things in each one. Blerh.


And yeah, that's about it for now, since I completely forgot this was open. Oops...

No comments:

Post a Comment