Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm basically a slug...

So, I have 11 days left until class is over. I've managed to secure a domain for a photography website, and that's about it. I did mess with it some on Friday but my brain's just not wanted to wrap around doing a bunch of stuff. I probably will just lug all my stuff to class tomorrow and work without distractions like sleep and food and Mr. Babypants.

I've been listening to 'After' a lot, and it's just amazing. The depth of it is mind boggling, and well, I love it, that's really all I feel like saying right now. It's so nice to find something new and exciting that can almost replace several different bands that I forgot about in the past. It's interesting how it reminds me of Mr. Bungle and Alice in Chains (Emperor goes without saying), yet Ihsahn was more influenced by stuff like radiohead. I think it just shows that you can get cool and workable ideas from many sources. I will say that he has one of the most beautiful singing voices I've heard in quite a while. Plus, he knows how to use it, he doesn't jack around with stupid stuff, and I appreciate that.

Anyway though, I dunno. Other than that, I spent most of my day sleeping because it's basically miserable out. Maybe the rain will settle things down for a bit. Maybe not, I dunno...

No comments:

Post a Comment