Thursday, July 15, 2010

Getting really fed up

I am really getting tired of waiting... Every time I look stuff up on Gamma Ray US tour dates, there's nothing. No one knows, no one posts things on websites, and all the interviews say are oh in fall, in fall. Riight. Obviously it's not happening. I talked to a friend who said they will come next year. I wonder if that will do like this year. I will postpone planning a trip to Germany or Europe (if I can even afford it) and then they will be here while I'm there. It seems like this whole thing is a comedy of errors and I really would like to just not care anymore.

I probably sound impatient, and I am, at least a bit, but I've been under the impression they were coming in fall since oh, December or earlier. No, it was earlier than that, back when I emailed to get information... Oh they're planning to come in spring. Oh, well no, sorry, it got pushed back. Instead of coming while they're IN this hemisphere, they're going to come in fall. Now, Kai will say in interviews oh, we're coming in late fall, and does anything pop up anywhere? Nope.

I guess I'll believe it when I'm standing in front of them, because other than that it's basic hearsay and empty words, and it all makes me really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment