Thursday, July 8, 2010

Zpacks suck and I have the hiccups

So today I have a photo shoot. Of course that means I'm sitting in my pjs, feeling like crap and it is 3 pm... I'm on the third round of antibiotics to get rid of the staph infection in my ear, and apparently it's basically gone, except for the pain that still comes and goes. Woohoo. Unfortunately, this time around, the Zpack is really beating me up. I think I'll have to get probiotics or something when I'm finished with all of this. Ugh. I'm not making a video about it, I can assure everyone of that :P

I'm going to start getting things ready for a website this weekend for my graduate class. Hopefully it will be easy. We talked about some stuff and it doesn't seem like it will take too much, not like a few years ago. Now it's all templates, easy for whomever to throw stuff up online, and if you pay a little, they format it for you. I just hope I can get something that is nice that won't break the bank.

Ahhwell. I guess that's it for now. I'm going to get up before long and get ready to go. Really! I am!! I swears it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment